Let Us Make Your Home Shine When You Book Us for Regular Cleaning in Blackheath
The phrase 'I've so much to do so little time' has never been truer. Many people are on the go all day and regularly find themselves wondering exactly how they'll fit everything in. Eventually something has to take a back seat and often that thing is the time spent cleaning the house. Unfortunately a quick go around with a duster and the vacuum won't keep the place looking clean for long and dust, cobwebs and dirt will quickly build up leaving you right back where you started - so what do you do? Simple! Book our low-cost service for regular cleaning in Blackheath and let us take care of the cleaning for you!
We offer a quality house cleaning service for a low price to suit every pocket and will happily carry out all the cleaning tasks that you can think of from changing the beds and doing the laundry to scrubbing the bathroom and taking out the rubbish. All you've to do is tell us what you need and how often you need it and then you can sit back and leave the rest to us. So give us a call today and ask for details on our experienced domestic cleaners in Blackheath SE3!
What Can Our House Cleaning Services do to Make Your Life Easier?
As well as supplying high quality domestic cleaning services at amazingly low rates, we also:
- Arrange appointments as often as you need, just tell us whether you want weekly cleaning, fortnightly cleaners or us to visit on a monthly basis;
- Match you with a regular cleaner so that you know you’ll get the same standard of clean each time and also so that your cleaner knows how you prefer things done. Should your regular cleaner be off ill or on holiday we’ll always provide cover;
- Offer an emergency cleaning service;
- Provide you with weekend and bank holiday appointments at no extra charge;
- Train our cleaners on secure key holding so you can get on with your day while we take care of the cleaning;
- Love animals and are perfectly happy to work around your pets;
- Don’t charge you to change or cancel your appointment as long as you give us 2 days notice;
- Are flexible and understand that circumstances change so we don’t charge you to cancel the service with only 7 days notice;
- Make sure your file is kept up-to-date with all of your requirements and that your regular cleaner is aware of any changes and prepared for their next visit – you’re never just an address or customer number to us!
Our skilled cleaning team contains members that have all been professionally trained in all domestic and household tasks to make sure that you get the best possible service and your home is left looking its best. You can download the full checklist here or have a look at the summary of services that we offer below:
- General polishing;
- Sanitising surfaces in the kitchen and bathrooms;
- Dish washing and loading and unloading the dishwasher;
- Giving kitchen appliances a thorough clean inside and out – please allow enough time for this;
- Removal of lime scale;
- Cleaning floors with a vacuum cleaner and a mop;
- Cleaning skirting boards;
- Changing bin bags and taking the rubbish to the outside bin;
- General tidying up;
- Cleaning windows inside;
- Ironing – please allow enough time for this;
- Straightening the rooms and folding clothes;
- Changing bed linen;
Why Choose Us For Regular Cleaning in Blackheath?
We're proud of the great reputation that we've built up by going the extra mile for our clients and when you book with us you can expect:
- Ongoing training for all employees to make sure that their knowledge and skills are the best possible, that they're always professional and that routine doesn't allow standards to drop. They're also tested on a regular basis once they've graduated and started working for us as part of our cleaning team;
- Ongoing quality control to make sure that everyone is working as they should be;
- We motivate our staff and praise them on a job well done so they do their best for you every time they visit and most importantly they do it with a smile;
- Customer advisers that work 7 days a week and will deal with your query in the minimum time with the maximum care;
- Our company and all employees are covered by Liability insurance and General Liability insurance to protect you, your property and us;
- Finally we can supply a range of professional detergents to make your home smell and look great - all you need to do is supply the vacuum cleaner!
Call Now to Hire a Cleaning lady
Call and speak to our helpful advisers 7 days a week on 020 3404 0802, fill in our online form to request a free quote or a call back or get chatting with us right now via our online chat facility. We look forward to speaking to you soon!